When mentoring gets creative
Are you curious about what happens when entrepreneurs and artists come together – when business and creativity intersect?
We believe something happens, but what is it? Help us find out!
The Company of Entrepreneurs and Culture Mile are seeking creatives and entrepreneurs to take part in a co-mentoring pilot – an experiment in building mentoring relationships where you will be both mentor and mentee. We want you to share your expertise, perspective and process with each other, whilst learning, exploring and expanding as partners of equal value.
We are looking for creatives and entrepreneurs who are:
• Clear on the what, how and why of their practice or enterprise
• Keen to learn from, engage and communicate with those from another industry
The co-mentoring pilot will consist of:
• 6 hours of exchange (each to participate in 3 hours as mentor & 3 hours as mentee)
• 1 introductory, induction meeting (inclusive of a mini-mentoring masterclass)
• 1 follow up session to gather the experience and learning from your mentoring relationships and the pilot itself
• 1 June : Induction session, 16:00 – 17:30
• 6 Mentor/mentee sessions, any time between June 1 and August 31
• 31 August : Wrap up session, 16:00 – 17:30
• Individual meetings between participants to be arranged individually (in-person or virtually)
Please send an expression of interest (EOI) no longer than 1 x A4 page or a 2-minute video outlining why you are interested in taking part in this pilot. Deadline: 9th May, end of day. Please include what you would like to get out of the programme and what you bring to it. We will inform you if your application has been successful by 18 May.
* Please note that selection for the pilot will not be a judgement on your creative practice or business ideas or plans. The selection will be based on the information you share in your EOI, alongside the make-up of the cohort, with regards to best matching entrepreneurs and creatives within the group.
Please send your EOI to: [email protected] (Culture Mile) or [email protected] (Company of Entrepreneurs). Please do be in touch if you have any questions or would like to speak to someone about this opportunity. Thank you!