03 – Dec : The Entrepreneurs’ Raleigh Lecture 2019 and Reception
The Guild of Entrepreneurs’ Raleigh Lecture 2019 will be held at Drapers’ Hall on the afternoon/evening of Tuesday 3rd December.
The 2019 Lecture builds on the format and success of the Raleigh 400 event held in December 2018. As well as exploring a contemporary topic in entrepreneurship, it also offers schools numerous A-level curriculum touchpoints in business studies and history.
The format will be:
- An afternoon orientation workshop pitched at A-level and directed by QMUL academics and Freemen Entrepreneurs.
- A short introduction by the Master Entrepreneur.
- The Lecture proper considering the “Impact of the Fourth Industrial Revolution on Entrepreneurship”
- A panel discussion chaired/moderated to discuss and develop questions from the participants.
- A concluding reception for all participants and guests.
Invitations to schools to participate will be circulated in September, together with a briefing pack. Invitations to the Masters, Prime Wardens and Upper Bailiff of the City Livery Companies will be issued in October.